Appraiser Trainee Job Description:
Infinity Insurance Company has a great entry-level opportunity for an Auto Appraiser Trainee. As an Appraiser Trainee, you will learn to investigate, evaluate and appraise damaged automobiles, and may be called upon to settle assigned claims within an authorized dollar limit.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a company vehicle and lap top. This is a great opportunity to join a strong, stable company!
Experienced Appraisers are encouraged to apply.
Appraiser Trainee Requirements:
- Candidates must have a high school degree with a minimum of one (1) year full time work experience after graduation.
- One (1) year of prior experience in auto repair or appraising is preferred.
- Appraiser Trainee have Computer skills.
- A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual Spanish/English skill preferred, but not required.
- Ability to deal with conflict.
Appraiser Trainee Salary grade: -
Job Title: Appraiser Trainee
State / Province: California
Area of Interest: Claims
To apply Appraiser Trainee Career Insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/6jjwxvk