Auto Adjuster Job | Career Insurance at Hanover Insurance
The Hanover Insurance Group is seeking an Associate Auto Adjuster for our Itasca, IL office. The ideal of Auto Adjuster candidate will have a minimum of 1 year auto adjusting experience, and/or inexperienced candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree.
Overview/Summary of Auto Adjusterjob:
- Responsible for the investigation, negotiation and resolution of claims in accordance with policy provisions, best practices and jurisdictional requirements.
- Includes the input of claim data and guiding insureds and claimants through the claim process and options.
- Includes taking recorded statements, identifying potential fraudulent claims and working with the Special Investigations Unit to resolve and negotiate settlement.
- Auto Adjuster Candidate must have or secure and maintain appropriate states adjuster license(s) and continuing education credits.
Job Location: Itasca, IL
Functional Area: Claims SBU: 85100 – Risk Management Claims
Position Type: Full – Time
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: None
Relocation Provided: No
Auto Adjuster Job Position Requirements
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 1 – 3 years claims adjusting experience preferred, ideally with an insurance carrier.
- Possesses strong customer service skills and behaviors.
- Auto Adjuster Makes decisions in an informed, confident and timely manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in difficult situations with both internal and external groups.
- Demonstrates ability to win concessions without damaging relationships.
- Auto Adjuster Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills. Thinks critically and anticipates, recognizes, identifies and develops solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Easily adapts to new or different changing situations, requirements or priorities.
- Cultivates an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Auto Adjuster must have strong computer skills (MS Office, excel, word, etc) and experience using Claims systems desired.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Retirement/401(k) Program
- Beneficiary and Ability Assist Programs
- Travel Assistance Program
- Adoption Benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Matching Education Gifts Plan
- Employee Development/Education Assistance and Professional/Industry Designation Programs
- Generous “Time Off With Pay”
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG), based in Worcester, Mass., is the holding company for a group of insurers that includes The Hanover Insurance Company, also based in Worcester; Citizens Insurance Company of America, headquartered in Howell, Mich., and their affiliates. The Hanover offers a wide range of property and casualty products and services to individuals, families and businesses through an extensive network of independent agents, and has been meeting its obligations to its agent partners as Auto Adjuster and their customers for more than 150 years. Taken as a group, The Hanover ranks among the top 40 property and casualty insurers in the United States.
The Hanover Insurance Group provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all employees are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Auto Adjuster Job Segments: Adjuster, Claims, Customer Service, Finance, Insurance, Insurance Sales, Investigation, Legal, Risk Management, Service
To apply Auto Adjuster Job opportunity >>> http://tinyurl.com/3cvqdh7