Auto Damage Adjuster Job Duties & Responsibilities
The territory for this position is East Texas and Tyler.
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals who would enjoy a career in a challenging and fast paced environment as an experienced Auto Damage Adjuster in Dallas & Texarkana, TX.
Our Auto Damage Adjuster are the primary ambassadors of our renowned customer service and delivering GEICO’s exceptional service will be one of the most important aspects of your role. Accidents, even relatively minor ones, can be traumatic and GEICO Adjusters handle our customer’s concerns with compassion and understanding. You’ll ensure that our customers receive every advantage that their policies call for. But while you go out of your way for our customers, you’ll also be the company’s first line of defense to control expenses and detect fraud.
As an Auto Damage Adjuster, you’ll be equipped with the latest technology to estimate the damage to vehicles fairly and courteously. After training, some Adjusters work in our drive-in locations, while others drive to customers’ homes, repair shops, salvage yards, and other locations in all sorts of weather conditions to inspect vehicles and prepare estimates.
Auto Damage Adjuster At GEICO the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! Becoming an Adjuster is just the beginning. You can advance your career and move to various ascending levels of Auto Damage into positions of significant responsibility.
If you’re looking for excitement, motivation and a great place to work, a career in Auto Damage Adjusting will give you the choices you want in a growing and stable environment.
Auto Damage Adjuster Candidate Qualifications
- Two or more years of insurance company, independent adjuster experience, or related body shop estimating experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, bachelors degree preferred
- ICAR certifications and familiarity with CCC pathways preferred
- Good driving record
- Auto Damage Adjuster Must be dependable and punctual
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with people in stressful situations
- Auto Damage Adjuster have Strong computer, typing and grammar skills, and must be proficient on a Windows based personal computer
- Ability to work independently
- Auto Damage Adjuster Must be willing to work flexible schedules
- Energetic and confident with an outgoing personality and positive attitude
Auto Damage Adjuster Salary Information
Starting Pay: $43,180/yr
Auto Damage Adjuster Benefits
We know it’s important to take care of our associates. Among GEICO’s outstanding benefits are:
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Voluntary long-term care
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness facility and cafeteria (most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Auto insurance discounts
- Business casual dress
Auto Damage Adjuster Training
If you are hired for the position of Experienced AD Adjuster you will need to travel to Dallas, TX for 4 weeks of training where you will learn more about GEICO’s procedures, paperwork, and how to delight our customers.
To apply Auto Damage Adjuster Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/5s5hwax