Auto Insurance Sales Job Description
Auto Insurance Sales Resume: Insure Success with MetLife Auto & Home®! Are you looking for a unique opportunity that provides personal satisfaction and financial rewards? As a MetLife Auto & Home® Property & Casualty Specialist (PCS), not only will you prospect and sell our competitive products, you’ll build and manage a book of business from the ground up. Through our consultative approach you’ll build relationships, gain trust, network within your community, and ultimately deliver the most valuable product of all—peace of mind. Our team of experts supports you above and beyond so that you can strive for excellence and become an insurance leader within your marketplace. You’ll be building a career for yourself, but not by yourself. As a PCS at MetLife Auto & Home® you’ll have the best of both worlds: independence and stability.
When Auto Insurance Sales candidate become a MetLife Auto & Home® Employee you are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and life insurance, retirement plans, and programs designed to assist you in growing a book of business and continuing your education.
Auto Insurance Sales Responsibilities:
MetLife Auto & Home® Property & Casualty Specialists act as insurance agents to sell property, casualty and other insurance products, and provide excellent customer service. They establish, maintain and enhance client relationships to resolve issues and retain profitable business.
- Auto Insurance Sales Market and sell auto, home, boat, and related property and casualty insurance coverage to individual buyers.
- Cross-sell other company products.
- Maintain and grow business through aggressive product sales, up-selling, and renewals.
- Auto Insurance Sales Provide post-sale customer service and resolve escalated service issues.
- Auto Insurance Sales Generate reports to track activities, progress, and strategies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
Auto Insurance Sales Salary plus commissions
- Auto Insurance Sales must Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; prior experience in financial or insurance sales, preferably property and casualty; possess or be willing to obtain state property and casualty insurance license; experience working with the public on a commission basis.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Location: Dayton, OH
Job Category: Sales
Business Category: US Business – Auto & Home
Education Required: Bachelors Degree Preferred
Experience Required: Three to Five Years
To apply Auto Insurance Sales Career Insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/buhyv9t