Casualty Adjuster Trainee Career Insurance at Mercury Insurance Group
- Casualty Adjuster Trainee Under immediate supervision and in a training capacity, investigates, evaluates, negotiates and settles basic bodily injury, auto physical damage and property damage liability claims in a timely and efficient manner as to prevent unnecessary expense to the Company and policyholders. Includes formal claims training, which may require overnight travel for at least 1 week and is intended to prepare incumbent for assignment as Casualty Adjuster typically within 6 – 9 months.
- Worker characteristics are normally acquired through completion of an undergraduate 4-year program.
- At least 2-years related experience might substitute for educational requirement.
- Casualty Adjuster Trainee have Good written and verbal communication skills to effectively and professionally negotiate with claimants, insureds, attorneys, etc.
- Solid comprehension of basic principles and practices of Company policies and procedures upon completion of formal training period.
- Work is of a technical nature and requires the analytical ability necessary to analyze, interpret and evaluate relevant information essential in resolving claims.
- Requires critical attention to detail and good organizational skills.
Job Title Casualty Adj Trainee
Employment Status Full-Time
City Santa Clarita
To apply Casualty Adjuster Trainee Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/3ce7pbf