CCI Underwriter Job Position responsibilities:
We need a multiline underwriter who can combine underwriting acumen, marketing and business planning skills to execute the CIS business plan. The CCI Underwriter will manage a $6M book of business in the Los Angeles Territory and will be responsible for the following:
- Financial performance, including profit, rate, retention and growth.
- Identifying opportunities for growth within new and existing production sources and developing and executing a new business growth strategy including developing prospects. New business expectation of $1MM to $1.5MM.
- CCI Underwriter Successful market penetration and broker management including building, maintaining and managing producer and customer relationships.
- Developing agency strategy and goals with continual monitoring of progress in order to achieve profit, growth, retention and rate objectives.
- Assessing middle market business by utilizing underwriting tools and applying current underwriting strategies to determine which accounts to pursue and the optimal program structure.
- CCI Underwriter Demonstrating a balanced approach of considering and responding to agents’ coverage amendments while preserving the integrity of our coverage positions.
- Executing a local strategy to meet business needs utilizing an understanding of Chubb’s solutions, competitors, customers and marketplace.
- Utilizing a high level of understanding of products, strategy and competitor/market behavior to write and retain business.
- CCI Underwriter Negotiating: Demonstrating timely, thoughtful and decisive responses.
- Developing new sources of profitable business for Chubb and Agents.
- CCI Underwriter Working closely with other members of the commercial underwriting team including loss control, claims and underwriting associates.
CCI Underwriter Requirements:
- Must have 5+ years commercial multiline underwriting background.
- Experience with complex accounts
- Must have proven marketing and negotiation skills.
- Strong local broker contacts
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience developing marketing plans
CCI Underwriter Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or related work experience.
Chubb’s compensation and benefit plans work together to create a Total Rewards Program for our employees that is among the best in our industry. As a global organization, we work hard to achieve our goal of providing flexible and competitive compensation and benefits packages in each local market in which we operate. Our goal is to exceed average market practices for our performers.
Job Title: CCI Underwriter
Area of Interest: Insurance – Account Management
Countries: United States
Cities: Los Angeles
Position Type: 100% FTE
To apply CCI Underwriter job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7faz7jg