Job Description Claim Adjuster at FCCI Insurance in Sarasota, FL : For 50 years, FCCI Insurance Group has built a reputation on trust and relationships. As a leading property and casualty insurer in the Southeast and Midwest with strong financials and excellent partnerships with our independent agents, FCCI is committed to planned growth and is looking for employees who share our vision to be the First Choice in Commercial Insurance. If you value Loyalty, Integrity, Vision, Excellence and Service like we do, and you want a rewarding career to be proud of, read on.
Currently seeking an experienced claim adjuster to provide timely investigation & adjustment of worker’s compensation claims while delivering the highest level of customer service to our policyholders, agents and claimants.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace
Claim Adjuster Requirements
- High school diploma
- Claim Adjuster minimum have One year of adjusting experience handling workers’ compensation claims
- Applicable adjuster’s license
- Solid working knowledge of insurance claim procedures, rules, systems and regulations
- Claim Adjuster have a Solid working knowledge of claim file management techniques and processes
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Proficient with desktop technology
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Claim Adjuster will be Ability to analyze, define and solve problems with the use of good judgment and decision-making skills
Claim Adjuster Salary grade : -
To apply Claim Adjuster Job http://tinyurl.com/3f398p7