Job Description of Claim Adjuster Trainee Inside at Infinity Insurance in Rancho Cordova, CA: Infinity Insurance Company is seeking an automobile Claim Adjuster Trainee. In this role, you’ll learn to investigate, negotiate & settle auto claims.
This is a challenging position with great opportunity for career and salary advancement. Training program includes 2 weeks at our training center in Birmingham, AL.
Infinity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Claim Adjuster Trainee Requirements:
- Four (4) year college degree required.
- Claim Adjuster Trainee must have good computer and time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must have good planning and organizing skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Some positions may require English/Spanish bilingual skills.
- Must have the ability to deal with challenging situations and people in a professional manner.
Claim Adjuster Trainee Salary grade : -
to apply Claim Adjuster Trainee Job >> http://tinyurl.com/3vxqcsz