Why State Farm® as Claim Processor Auto insurance? Our commitment to customers makes us the No. 1 insurer of cars and homes in the United States and an insurance leader in Canada.
This same commitment to our work force is how we got here and how we stay here. Our 90-year track record highlights State Farm as an employer of choice committed to providing career opportunities that last a lifetime.
From diverse backgrounds and talent, to meaningful work and comprehensive benefits, “Like a good neighbor…” isn’t just a slogan. It’s who we are and how we do business.
WHAT ARE THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION?
Our claims associates are critical to the success of State Farm because of their direct contact with current and potential customers.
Claim processors apply claim settlement procedures to review and process claims. Claim Processor Auto insurance at State Farm, our claim processors support the mission and values of our company by providing Good Neighbor service throughout the claim handling process.
The primary responsibilities of an auto claim processor include:
- Claim Processor Auto insurance Applying claims settlement procedures to process claims, initiate claim payments, and close claim files under the direction of claim representatives or claims management
- Communicating with customers and associates over the telephone, in person, and in written correspondence
- Maintaining the confidentiality of claim information
- Using State Farm claims systems and other technologies to perform job duties
- Claim Processor Auto insurance Working in a collaborative team environment to handle a large volume of claims and telephone calls
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
- Claim Processor Auto insurance Successful completion of required training programs and all licensing requirements, including continuing education for licensing
- Ability to learn and apply claims policies and procedures
- Ability to develop and apply knowledge of insurance contracts, customer service philosophy, automotive repair methods and parts, and medical and anatomical terminology
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and empathetically
- Claim Processor Auto insurance Ability to maintain quality work product and professionalism, even when work volume is high
- Ability to learn and utilize computer systems and other technologies
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities effectively
- Claim Processor Auto insurance Critical competencies include, but are not limited to: adaptability, communication, teamwork, accountability, customer focus, and quality
ITEMS OF NOTE
- May be required to drive motor vehicles and/or travel via commercial transportation
- Claim Processor Auto insurance Must maintain a valid license to lawfully operate vehicles as directed/requested by State Farm
- This position may require non-standard work hours or varying shifts
- Claim Processor Auto insurance Contingent on eligibility with background check and completion of Kentucky licensing.
BENEFITS: TOTAL REWARDS
Our Total Rewards benefits package includes:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews
- Annual bonus potential
You may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k) Plan (Savings & Thrift in Canada), Credit Union, a fully funded retirement pension plan, and more.
To search for more information on careers in the U.S., visit statefarm.com/careers.To search for more information on careers in Canada, visit statefarm.ca/careers.
To apply Claim Processor Auto insurance job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/3dsls68