Claim Resolution Director | Career Insurance at Mendota Insurance
Claim Resolution Director General Summary
Direct Mendota’s front-line claims resolutions units. Effectively manage a team of unit managers whose teams are responsible for resolving large volumes of casualty investigations on claims with property damage and low to medium complexity injury exposures. Claim Resolution Director Provide strategic guidance to the organization regarding claims best practices, industry trends and new risk profiles. Maintain an effective set of industry contacts. Report periodically on department performance. Develop leadership skills in unit managers and technical skills in all team members.
Claim Resolution Director Primary duties include:
- Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment in facilitating overall department operations.
- Claim Resolution Director Provide guidance and direction to unit managers and team members and develop actions plans to drive continuous improvement.
- Develops and manages a claims strategy that results in accurate settlements within an acceptable cost structure.
- Selects and develops team members with an emphasis on quality outcomes and development of technical skills.
- Claim Resolution Director Provides guidance in roundtable process for high risk/high complexity files from throughout the claims organization.
- Provides leadership for the quality assurance process within the resolution teams, including facilitating a calibration process to assure consistent QA observations and effective feedback.
- Claim Resolution Director Participates as key member of the Mendota claims strategic team along with Claims VP, Claims Services Director, Large Loss/Litigation Manager and staff attorney.
- Manages key vendor relationships.
- This position may require occasional overnight travel.
Claim Resolution Director Minimum Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 10+ years leadership experience managing insurance claims. Recent auto carrier insurance claims experience required. Experience managing and developing other managers strongly preferred.
KSA’s (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and develop others.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change.
- Ability to develop, communicate and implement strategies for organizational change.
- Claim Resolution Director have Expert knowledge of the general legal environment of auto insurance claims.
- Expert knowledge of auto casualty and property damage claims issues and resolution techniques.
- Proficient in injury case investigation, evaluation and negotiation techniques.
Mendota Insurance offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, paid time off, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, disability and life insurance.
Claim Resolution Director Salary Offered Open
Employment Type Employee
To apply Claim Resolution Director Job opportunity >>> http://tinyurl.com/6cyorjg