Claim Service Assistant Job Opportunity at State Farm – Jollyville, TX
Why State Farm®?
Our commitment to customers makes us the No. 1 insurer of cars and homes in the United States and an insurance leader in Canada.
This same commitment to our work force is how we got here and how we stay here. Our 90-year track record highlights State Farm as an employer of choice committed to providing career opportunities that last a lifetime.
From diverse backgrounds and talent, to meaningful work and comprehensive benefits, “Like a good neighbor…” isn’t just a slogan. It’s who we are and how we do business.
WHAT ARE THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS Claim Service Assistant POSITION?
- Provide assistance to claim handlers by performing a variety of support services (e.g., setting up claim files, filing correspondence, pulling files)
- Claim Service Assistant Enter electronic claim information (e.g., subrogation, salvage information, and medical bill codes)
- Update and make corrections to claim files as directed by claim representatives
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and processes outgoing mail
- Perform receptionist and/or office switchboard duties as assigned
- Claim Service Assistant Operate a variety of office equipment, including computers, printers, copy machines, facsimile receiver/transmitter and mailing equipment
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS Claim Service Assistant POSITION?
- Customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Bi-lingual/Spanish required. Job offer dependent on acceptable score on the Language Proficiency Test.
- Please note that these Claim Service Assistant positions are in addition to the current Claim Service Assistant group.
- The Claim Service Assistant posting is open for opportunities in the Austin Operations Center only, and relocation benefits do not apply.
- State Farm is continuously reevaluating its business needs, and there is a chance that positions could be affected in the future.
BENEFITS: TOTAL REWARDS
Our Total Rewards benefits package includes:
- Competitive starting Claim Service Assistant salary
- Annual merit reviews
- Annual bonus potential
You may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k) Plan (Savings & Thrift in Canada), Credit Union, a fully funded retirement pension plan, and more.
To apply Claim Service Assistant Job>> http://tinyurl.com/5rb5n82