Inside Auto Material Damage Adjuster
The Members Insurance Company has an exciting opportunity in our Automobile Claims – Physical Damage operation. We are seeking an individual who is interested a career as an Inside Auto Damage Appraiser “Claims Adjuster“. As an Claims Adjuster Inside Auto Damage Appraiser you will complete and review appraisals of damaged vehicles to restore the vehicles to their pre-damage condition.
Claims Adjuster Responsibilities include:
- Reviews and analyzes coverage and applies policy conditions, provisions, exclusions, and endorsements as appropriate for loss.
- Reviews, monitors and controls estimates, expenses and service agreements of independent appraisers and direct repair facilities.
- Claims Adjuster Evaluates loss and prepares or audits an appraisal, assessing the repairs needed.
- Handle all types of vehicles including personal automobiles, motorcycles and possible heavy equipment including other property damage (mail boxes, signs, fences)
- Working in-house obtains information through telephone, written reports and emails.
- Request appropriate inspection type based upon the details of the loss to efficiently and effectively conclude the claim (DRP, IA, estimates)
- Review appraisal reports and communication with policyholders, claimants and repair shops.
- Claims Adjuster Manage overall loss costs by accurately managing the repair process, mitigating storage and rentals and other related expenses by working closely with appraisers, rental facilities, body shops and other vendors.
- Provide office claims personnel with expert advice on vehicle repair, parts costs, garage expertise and opinion on whether specific damage is related to a particular accident.
- Ascertain timely and maintain appropriate claim reserves throughout life of the claim
- Claims Adjuster Determine settlement amounts based upon independent judgment, interpretation of ACV & replacement value, appraisals, application of deductibles and policy limits.
- May assist in the training of staff and Direct Repair Program shops.
- Meet or exceed all quality standards and expectations per company Best Practices
- Claims Adjuster Provide exceptional customer service for insured’s claimant’s, and all internal/external customers
- Assist Claims Manager with the operation of the Physical Damage department of the Members Insurance Company as requested
Claims Adjuster Requirements
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of automobile part and repair techniques including 2-5 years adjusting experience
- Thorough understanding of automobile terminology and vehicle construction
- Knowledge of automated claims estimating software and overall claims operations
- Obtains and maintains state adjuster license as required, meeting all State CE requirements
- Good human relations and communication skills
- Strong proficiency in keyboarding and data entry skill
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion
- Bilingual is a plus
To apply Claims Adjuster Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/3n4xhtz