Claims Adjuster Job Description
John Deere Financial is looking for a Claims Adjuster, who can reside in any region for insurance products offered by John Deere Crop Insurance (JDIC) who will manage in-field crop losses.
- Investigate claims, conduct field audits, determine losses and, identify and report findings.
- Review field inspections and coordinate all insurance claim audits.
- Claims Adjuster Provide field status updates on customer problems, field conditions, safety issues, and policy problems.
- Claims Adjuster Work with the Risk Management Agency, National Crop Insurance Services, and various John Deere business units, and cooperative universities on research to help develop training for improved in-field inspections as needed.
- Foster customer relationships to improve farming practices to minimize potential loss and maximize total sales potential.
- Work with Underwriting on loss reserves, risk assessment, and coordinate field reviews.
Claims Adjuster Requirement
We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems, and working in a team environment. Ideally Claims Adjuster will have a Bachelor’s degree in a(n) business or an agricultural sciences discipline or a minimum of 1-3 years of similar experience. In addition we require:
- Crop insurance experience.
- Claims Adjuster must have Knowledge of the basics of insurance statutes and regulations within area of responsibility, plus insurance programs, claims procedures of insurance policies, and loss methodologies, etc.
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory decision-making processes and the impact of proposed legislation and/or regulations on the company’s operations.
- Investigation skills to determine root cause and conduct trend analysis of incidents.
- Claims Adjuster have Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Can travel up to 75% of time.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The Claims Adjuster qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. An Equal Opportunity Employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.
Job: Financial Services
Primary Location: Iowa-Des Moines
Other Locations: North Dakota, Kansas
Organization: John Deere Financial
Shift: Day Job
To apply Claims Adjuster career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/7m7m5h8