Claims Adjuster Job Description:
Claims Adjuster carer insurance at Texas Mutual, our people and their commitment to customer service make the difference. Join us in this commitment as a Claims Adjuster.
In this role, you will:
- Administer workers’ compensation benefits to injured workers, delivering excellent customer service.
- Conduct investigations and make recommendations.
- Maintain caseload and case files.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and proper claim handling.
The successful Claims Adjuster candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- 1+ year of related work experience for Level I. 3+ years of related work experience for Level II.
- Current Texas 03 or 08 adjuster’s license (all-lines or multi-lines license preferred).
- Excellent computer, communication, and interpersonal skills.
To apply Claims Adjuster career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/6vehxjy