Claims Adjuster Trainee Job Description
Claims Adjuster Trainee – Charleston, West Virginia or Bridgeport, West Virginia
Join our team and put your curiosity, intellect and investigative abilities to good use as a Claims Adjuster. As part of our Progressive Claims Team, you’ll be part detective, part counselor and part hero. We are looking for naturally curious people who are always interested in getting the whole story.
You’ll develop relationships with customers via the phone, investigate insurance policy coverage, determine fault in auto accidents, and document activity on each claim to resolve as quickly and accurately as possible. As you advance in this role and as the business need arises, you will learn how to inspect automobiles for damage and determine value on injury claims. We’re looking for someone who can work effectively with customers who’ve been in an accident while keeping an eye on the details.
Paid training! We equip you with some of the most intensive training in the industry. When you finish our Claims University classes, you’re empowered to deliver working solutions and positive outcomes for policyholders and others involved in losses with confidence.
Location: Charleston, WV or Bridgeport, WV office
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Claims Adjuster Trainee Salary: $37,000.00 – $40,000.00 based on geographic location.
Claims Adjuster Trainee Educational Background:
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or 5+ years of experience in one of the following types of positions:
- Positions requiring significant amounts of in-person customer interaction
- Leadership roles in customer service environment
- Retail management
- Restaurant management
- Military leadership roles
Preference will be given to candidates with at least some college experience.
Claims Adjuster Trainee Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Solid negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Gainsharing bonus program based on the company’s performance
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career advancement
- 401(k) with a 6% company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Child care subsidy
To apply Claims Adjuster Trainee career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/74za8v2