Claims Adjuster Trainee Job Description
Our people help make Progressive a successful, energetic, forward-moving organization. Time after time, we have turned the insurance industry upside down through our innovative services and use of technology. Working at Progressive means having extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work with diverse, bright colleagues in a dynamic atmosphere where results are rewarded. As the fourth largest auto insurer in the country, we have a reputation for being a company doing business the right way with solid core values. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who are changing the insurance industry one big idea at a time.
Claims Adjuster Trainee at Progressive, we celebrate risk takers and overachievers. Do you thrive in that kind of an atmosphere? Then come have an adventure with some bright and courageous people!
As part of our Progressive Claims Team, you’ll be part detective, part counselor, and part hero. Intrigued yet? We’ll equip you with some of the most intensive training in the industry. And we’ll empower you to deliver working solutions and positive outcomes for policyholders, and others involved in losses.
Are you naturally curious? Always interested in getting the whole story? Then put those traits to good use in Progressive’s Claims Adjuster Trainee role. You will develop relationships with customers via the phone, investigate insurance policy coverage, determine fault in auto accidents, and document activity on each claim to resolve as quickly and accurately as possible. As you develop in this role and as the business need arises, you will learn how to inspect insurance claims for loss and damage and value injury claims. We’re looking for someone who can work effectively with customers who’ve been in an accident while keeping an eye on the details.
Claims Adjuster Trainee Required Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Solid negotiation skills
- Team Player who can assist others as needed
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Valid Drivers License with a good driving record
Claims Adjuster Trainee Educational Background
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or 5+ years of experience in one of the following fields; preference will be given to candidates with at least some college experience
Examples of Preferred Background or Experience of Claims Adjuster Trainee
- Positions requiring significant amounts of in-person customer interaction
- Leadership roles in customer service environment
- Retail management
- Restaurant management
- Military leadership roles
What Progressive Offers:
- -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- -401(k) with a Company Match
- -Tuition Reimbursement
- -Employee Discounts
- -Child Care Assistance
To apply Claims Adjuster Trainee Career Insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/3c9pqjy