Claims Representative Responsibilities:
The mission of this job is to promptly analyze policy files to determine correct policy death benefits and beneficiaries.
- Accountable for identifying, investigating, evaluating, obtaining and utilizing critical information required to accurately and objectively adjudicate claims.
- Correspond with outside customers to convey claim filing requirements.
- Claims Representative Handles claim inquiries on multiple product lines.
- Documents all calls clearly and concisely and completes follow-up work.
- Identify areas of potential risk for the company, including potential fraud.
- Claims Representative Analyze all incoming documents for appropriateness and completeness, and determine whether claim is payable. If so, calculate benefit amounts and serve as 1st approver for payments.
- Serves as the first step in resolving claims adjudication issues and in the call escalation process.
- Claims Representative May assist in various projects and provide one-on-one training with Claims associates.
- Participates as a team member for all new product initiatives.
- Claims Representative May be responsible for incoming and outgoing calls to claimants, Power’s of Attorney, facilities and other person’s or entities involved in the adjudication of a claim.
- May test system upgrades to validate system changes and functionality in regards to all upgrades.
- May assist with Unclaimed Funds process.
- Insure all tax information is correctly reported.
- Claims Representative Maintain claim file with proper level of documentation.
- Answer customer inquiries.
- Maintain claim inventories within department guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned to assist the department in reaching its goals.
Claims Representative Job Qualifications:
- Two-year college degree or equivalent life insurance, deferred annuity, or tax-related experience.
- Knowledgeable in accounting and tax-deferred products.
- Relate to others and work well within a team structure to accomplish goals.
- Currently possesses or has the ability to obtain a Series 6 license as required by business needs.
- Claims Representative Ability to:
- Work with customers in a professional and friendly manner,
- Work in an environment that requires meeting deadlines,
- Work with multiple computer systems,
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (must know Microsoft Word),
- Analyze documents and reach sound decisions,
- Compute moderately difficult mathematical calculations,
- Perform tasks that require a high degree of accuracy.
Claims Representative Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience processing life or deferred annuity claim benefits.
- Demonstrated record of above average performance.
Overview Career Insurance: EXL is Hiring in Richmond, VA
EXL Service (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global end-to-end Insurance Administration provider with Life, Annuity and Health operations, headquartered in New York. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the leading insurance service provider companies with its 17,500 employees including 7000+ talented insurance domain experts and 300+ FLMI, CLU, CPCU, ChFC, RHU, REBC, Series 6 and Series 26 licensed professionals, 20+ service delivery centers across US, India, The Philippines, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria. We’re looking for ambitious and smart individuals to join our Life and Annuity call center teams in Richmond, VA as Claims Representative.
To apply Claims Representative Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/3ooc3ot