Claims Service Specialist Career Insurance at Allstate Insurance
Can you work independently? Manage your time efficiently? Have excellent customer service skills? And looking to accelerate your career with a world-renowned company?
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Claims Service Specialist in Charlotte, NC.
A vital role in helping to deliver a superior customer experience!
When customers file a claim is when they need us the most. As an Allstate Claims Service Specialist, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise. Every day, you will be responsible for managing a steady volume of new claims involving property, auto liability and/or casualty. You will handle every step from managing incoming calls and data entry, to filing reports and mail support. Throughout the process, you will build cordial and productive working relationships with your coworkers, and ensure that filing a claim is as smooth and painless as possible for our customers. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Claims Service Specialist Specific responsibilities include:
- Typing and data entry
- Supporting claim adjusters by completing and managing varying claim tasks
- Filing reports and customer information
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Begin a challenging and rewarding career in claims!
This is your chance to use your compassion and intellect to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Join the thousands of people who work in the claims industry, managing a vast amount of wealth across the nation and around the world. It is highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Every day presents different learning and growth opportunities. You will be exposed to a variety of specialized industries, including legal, medical and construction, as well as advanced computer and IT systems. In the process Claims Service Specialist, you will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable as you progress through the claims career path.
Start your career in a stable industry that offers nationwide opportunities for advancement. Becoming an Allstate Claims Service Specialist is just the beginning!
Claims Service Specialist Compensation and other important information:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience (paid bi-weekly)
- Excellent benefits starting on your first day of employment, including 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Permanent shift will run from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Claims Service Specialist Qualifications
- High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED), plus one year of customer service experience in an office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer, typing and grammar skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English is especially desirable
Join our award-winning team!
Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
The World’s Leading Top 100 Companies – Forbes magazine
Diversity Elite – America’s Best 50 Companies for Minorities – Fortune magazine
100 Best Companies for Working Mothers – Working Mother magazine
Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work – Hispanic Business magazine
Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work – DiversityInc
Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT – Computerworld magazine
Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development – Training magazine
To apply Claims Service Specialist Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6yejmz7