Claims Service Specialist Job vacancy
Our customers need us the most when they file a claim. As an Allstate Claims Service Specialist, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people’s lives after they’ve experienced a loss. Each day you will be responsible for managing a steady volume of new claims involving property, auto liability and/or casualty. Most importantly, Claims Service Specialist will work with our customers to guide them through the claims process in a caring and professional manner. You will handle every step from managing incoming calls and data entry, to filing reports and mail support. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Claims Service Specialist Specific responsibilities include:
- Telephone interaction with customers
- Typing and data entry
- Filing reports and customer information
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Begin a challenging and rewarding career in claims!
This Claims Service Specialist is your chance to use your compassion and intellect to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. It is highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Every day presents different learning and growth opportunities. Claims Service Specialist will be exposed to a variety of specialized industries, including legal, medical and construction, as well as advanced computer and IT systems. In the process, you will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable no matter where your career takes you.
Start your career in a stable industry that offers nationwide opportunities for advancement. Becoming an Allstate Claims Service Specialist is just the beginning!
Claims Service Specialist Ideal qualifications:
- High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED), plus one year of customer service experience in an office environment
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion to help others
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer, typing and grammar skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English is especially desirable
Primary Location: CA-Stockton
To apply Claims Service Specialist career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/89agao3