Executive Assistant Position Description : Performs moderate to complex and confidential administrative duties to support assigned FarmersÆ Vice President. Communicates and coordinates activities with upper level executives.
Executive Assistant Position Requirements
- Performs various administrative and secretarial duties to support assigned FIG Vice President.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters.
- Completes accurate work in a timely manner.
- Executive Assistant have Greets internal and external customers; handles general inquires; refers more complex inquiries and/or complaint regarding company policies and procedures to appropriate officer and/or personnel.
- Executive Assistant must Coordinates daily activities and assigns work assignments to VPÆs staff.
- Uses personal computer to compose routine and non-routine correspondences from brief notes or oral or written instructions.
- Types reports and creates forms as needed.
- Proofreads materials for accuracy.
- Uses discretion in answering and screening telephone calls.
- Receives and assigns incoming mail to appropriate personnel to handle.
- Responds to simple emails for supervisor.
- Retrieves files and materials needed to address action items in mail/emails.
- Controls, coordinates and maintains supervisorÆs calendar; schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and other activities.
- Contacts individuals to communicate schedule changes.
- Assists in compiling meeting agendas and speeches, etc. Obtains data from various sources, analyzes data and prepares quarterly and monthly reports.
- Prepares presentation materials.
- Executive Assistant must Prepares and types reports for Board of Directors and stockholders meetings.
- Maintains records, confidential files, and hold/diary system.
- Executive Assistant must does follow-up work as needed. Requisitions, distributes and maintains supplies.
- Executive Assistant must Prepares expense reports and handles payments for expense items.
- Makes travel arrangement and hotel reservations.
- Uses Microsoft products to perform daily activities.
- Is back up for upper level secretaries as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Executive Assistant Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task, together with a positive attitude. Strong communication and organizational skills.
Executive Assistant Physical Actions
- Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum.
- Executive Assistant must be able to sit for extended periods of time using repetitive finger and hand motion on the keyboard.
Executive Assistant Physical Environment
- Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Executive Assistant Education Requirements
- Four year college degree.
Executive Assistant Experience Requirements
- Three years as a Secretary or two years as an Executive Secretary.
Executive Assistant Special Skills Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including word, excel, power point Ability to type accurately using standard business vocabulary and grammar.
- Executive Assistant have an Excellent organization and time management skills.
To apply Executive Assistant Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/3vhp55x