Fast Track Claims Representative Position Description
- Chartis has an opportunity for a Fast Track Claims Representative.
- The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Handle Commercial Auto and General Liability insurance claims in accordance with Chartis Best Practices.
- Perform prompt and cost effective claim resolution through evaluation, investigation, and negotiation.
- Evaluate and analyze coverage issues, determine liability, confirm damages and negotiate settlement.
Fast Track Claims Representative Position Requirements
- 1-3 years experience adjusting liability claims, preferraby commercial claims.
- Must have excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Fast Track Claims Representative Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must also be proficient in MS Office. Prior experience with on-line claims computer systems a plus.
- Acquiring multiple state adjuster licenses will be required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence.
Fast Track Claims Representative at Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
To apply Fast Track Claims Representative Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/5uoqf3o