Fast Track Insurance Claims Adjuster Job Description (SUMMARY):
Interview customers and records information into computer for customer service by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES of Fast Track Insurance Claims Adjuster include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review, analyze and process complex first party homeowner and dwelling property claims within assigned authority limits to ensure the delivery of quality service to customers and the expectations of the company.
- Research and analyze policy coverage forms, providing summary and recommendations regarding claim coverage analysis for claim settlement or denial.
- Fast Track Insurance Claims Adjuster Conduct thorough claim investigations in determining coverage, cause and origin, liability, damages in establishing final resolution of the claim according to claim best practices.
- Establish adequate claim reserves according to potential claim exposures.Accurate evaluation of homeowners and dwelling property damage and additional living expense claims.
- Fast Track Insurance Claims Adjuster Provide superior verbal and written customer service.
- Documentation of claim activity with emphasis on examining potential subrogation recoveries from other sources.
- Fast Track Insurance Claims Adjuster Examine claims for potential fraud and adherence and referral to internal Special Investigations Unit (SIU), as appropriate.
- Alert reports to underwriting, marketing and/or management regarding questionable risks encountered to ensure that potential hazards are clearly analyzed.
- Fast Track Insurance Claims Adjuster Participate in training and serving as a technical resource for less experienced claims staff through mentoring, or other related projects.
- Participate in Claim Roundtable, Mediations, Neutral Evaluation and potential field investigations.
- Provide superior skills in claim evaluations, damages, documentation and negotiations.Participation in potential litigation handling, as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Possess superior skills in coverage evaluations, reservation of rights notifications, damage evaluation and negations skills
- Ability to exhibit skills in the following areas; integrity & unwavering business ethics
- Detailed-oriented organizations skills in a multi-tasking environment with the ability to excel in a fast paced dynamic claims environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPEPRIENCE:
- Fast Track Insurance Claims Adjuster must have Minimal 5-10 years of direct homeowner and dwelling claims experience in the areas of coverage, investigation, evaluations negotiation and other resolution techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, however prior homeowner only claims experience of no less than 5 years will be considered.
- Insurances designations, such as AIC, CPCU, SCLA are a plus.*This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Fast Track Insurance Claims Adjuster Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Fast Track Insurance Claims Adjuster Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES and REGISTRATIONS
Independent Adjuster License-All Lines (5-20)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Title: Fast Track Insurance Claims Adjuster
Company: Frontline Homeowners Insurance
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact: Employer prefers applications through website.