Field Auto Technical Adjuster Job Description
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Field Auto Technical Adjuster in Providence, RI. Combine your skills working with people and working with vehicles!
Customers need us the most when they are involved in an accident. As an Allstate Field Auto Technical Adjuster you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people’s lives after they’ve had a loss.
Field Auto Technical Adjuster will be responsible for inspecting damaged vehicles and preparing itemized damage appraisals to return customers’ vehicles to their pre-loss condition. You will meet with customers in person to guide them through the settlement process in a caring and professional manner. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and solve problems in a fast-paced working environment. Field Auto Technical Adjuster will be measured on your ability to provide accurate estimates and reach fair and efficient claims resolutions while managing costs. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Field Auto Technical Adjuster Specific responsibilities include:
- Delivering exceptional and courteous customer service
- Traveling to the location of damaged vehicles and/or conducting assessments at one of Allstate’s drive-in claims centers
- Accurately documenting estimates on Allstate’s state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system
- Field Auto Technical Adjuster Providing clear, written correspondence as necessary
- Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Achieving targeted performance goals to support Allstate’s industry-leading operational standards
Field Auto Technical Adjuster Compensation and other important information:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience (paid bi-weekly).
- Field Auto Technical Adjuster Excellent benefits starting on your first day of employment, including 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
Field Auto Technical Adjuster Qualifications
- High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED), plus three years experience writing estimates for an insurance carrier or in an auto body shop.
- OR, a four-year degree with a proven record for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Field Auto Technical Adjuster Previous experience using a computer estimating system such as ADP, CCC or Mitchell is a definite plus.
- ICAR platinum certification, ASE certification and/or an Adjuster’s license are especially desirable.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply Field Auto Technical Adjuster career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/6tksdss