Health Insurance National Accounts Job Description
As an Account Executive – Health Insurance National Accounts, you will be responsible for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services to currently designated national account customers within SAS’ health insurance business segment. Your primary responsibilities for this role will include working with four National Account Executives to identify, prospect, qualify and drive sales opportunities into largely under-penetrated business areas / units of these companies. You Health Insurance National Accounts will be responsible for determining which specific business areas / units are of highly value / return to pursue and then executing on specific sales plans / campaigns to build new business opportunities and close revenue. You will utilize strong prospecting skills, including cold-calling as needed, to generate interest and establish new relationships across various levels in the accounts. You will be prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other SAS departments to create and finalize contracts and sales fulfillment requirements; develop an understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures; accurately forecast timeframes to close business and performing other duties as assigned.
Health Insurance Qualifications
Health Insurance National Accounts Essential
- Health Insurance National Accounts have Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, MIS or related field
- 5 years of experience selling computer software solutions or services.
- Proven track record of attainment in software sales
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time as business needs require
- Work Location: Cary, NC; Boston, MA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; or Charlotte, NC.
Health Insurance National Accounts Equivalent Essential
- Associate’s degree in the same fields plus 4 years of stated essential qualifications or
- High school diploma (GED) plus 6 years of stated essential qualifications
Health Insurance National Accounts Additional
- Proven track record as excellent prospector / hunter into accounts
- Knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques and team selling skills
- Health Insurance National Accounts Knowledge of hardware and/or software acquisition cycles and buying influences
- Strong leadership skills and abilities
- Health Insurance National Accounts have Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and evaluate account dynamics, develop a sales plan, and accurately forecast sales
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Health Insurance National Accounts Ability to relate technical and business concepts to SAS applications and user needs
- Ability to quickly establish and build relationships with customers
Health Insurance National Accounts Preferences:
- Experience selling to the healthcare industry
- Evidence of consistent quota attainment
- Health Insurance National Accounts Complex selling skills and executive-level presence
- Experience selling business intelligence / analytics software
- Ability to work in a team-selling environment leading pre-sales resources as needed
- Health Insurance National Accounts Previous experience selling to national or global companies
- Knowledge of healthcare or health insurance industries
Health Insurance National Accounts Additional Information
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS employees performing certain Health Insurance National Accounts job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
To apply Health Insurance National Accounts Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/6yew9u5