Health Insurance Position Description: eHealtInsurance is seeking a dynamic Health Insurance – Sales Representative for its Individual and Family Sales department that will assist customers in making healthcare decisions, by carefully matching customers with the correct products and services. This person will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of professionalism and providing a great customer experience to all customers, while consistently meeting and/or exceeding monthly sales goals. This Health Insurance – Sales Representative position will report to the IFP Sales Supervisor.
Health Insurance – Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Drive sales and revenue by assisting customers in making healthcare decisions primarily over the phone.
- Meet monthly sales and performance goals.
- Health Insurance Remain current on products and processes in a multi-product environment.
- Assist individuals and families to understand their insurance needs, and match them with the right products & services available to them by eHealthInsurance.com.
- Consistently attain monthly sales goals.
- Health Insurance Make outbound calls to follow up on and close business.
Health Insurance – Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Will typically possess 2+ years industry experience in a broker or insurance company sales environment with a successful track record of goal achievement.
- Excellent oral & written communications.
- Health Insurance – Sales Representative have an Excellent computer software skills, i.e. Word, Excel, Project and internet skills.
- California Life Agents license (other state Life licenses may be considered)
- Prefer BA/BS in Business, Marketing or other sales related field of study.
- Health Insurance – Sales Representative Strong internet related background preferable.
- Health Insurance – Sales Representative must be available for any shift which could include Saturday’s, Sunday’s and evenings until 9pm.
To apply Health Insurance – Sales Representative Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/3dnbstj