Immigration Specialist Position Summary:
- Responsible for providing a full range of service to HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Staff and foreign nationals on all U.S. Immigration matters.
Reports to: Immigration Manager.
- Immigration Specialist Works closely with Immigration Manager on internal and external immigration, adhering to corporate policies and procedures pertaining to U.S. work permits, visa renewals and permanent residency sponsorship for foreign nationals.
- Provides guidance to the HR business partners and Talent Acquisition staff on all foreign national candidates and transferees both domestic and international.
- Immigration Specialist Coordinates the process for obtaining all non-immigrant applications and supporting documents required for submission to outside counsel for preparation of U.S. work permits and renewals.
- Provides guidance to HR Business Partner and foreign national on Permanent Residency Sponsorship and works closely with the Talent Acquisition team on recruitment efforts.
- Immigration Specialist Maintains all non-immigrant files, as well as, Public Access files as it relates to H1-B visa status including logs detailing the foregin national status.
- Processes immigration invoices, ensuring payments are made in a timely fashion and the cost associated with each case are reconciled to the immigratiion fee schedules and USCIS filing fees.
- Immigration Specialist Works closely with Immigration Manager, Expatriate Compensation team and Regioal HR relating to our expatriate population transfers overseas in conjunction with our outside counsel for obtaining the necessary work permits.
Immigration Specialist Position Requirements
Education & Skills Required:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 2 to 3 years experience on U.S. Immigration Laws and regulations.
- Immigration Specialist must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a global team and dealing with employees of all levels.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, administrative and organiational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG), a world leader in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world. AIG’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the stock exchanges in Ireland and Tokyo.
AIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply Immigration Specialist Career Insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/6q7uczt