Inbound Verification Specialist | Career Insurance at AmeriCredit
Brief Description of Inbound Verification Specialist
The Inbound Verification Specialist serves is an essential point of contact for customers and third parties to complete verifications relating to the funding of contract packages. This team member provides excellent customer service while responding to customer inquiries, third party verification inquiries via telephone calls, and referring customers to appropriate business partners. This team member has extensive contact with customers and third parties calling to complete verifications relating to employment, insurance, and welcome calls.
Detailed Description of Inbound Verification Specialist
Job Duties :
- Effectively respond to inbound verification calls pertaining to the verification of employment, insurance, and welcome calls while providing customer service.
- Act with confidence while completing inbound verification calls by providing accurate information and properly documenting accounts within policy as outline by management.
- Accurately complete verification calls per policy and obtain additional information as requested by FundsNow.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in decision making, abiding appropriately to established guidelines and procedures while completing assigned tasks.
- Maintain knowledge of department processes and procedure to ensure adherence.
- Consistently meet or exceed departmental goals as outlined by management.
- Ability to identify fraudulent information while completing inbound verifications calls and report suspicious or potentially fraudulent information immediately.
- Reports to: Inbound Verification Team Leader
- Direct Reports None
Inbound Verification Specialist Job Requirements
- Understanding of indirect lending processes and AmeriCredit systems.
- Understanding of FundsNow policies as it relates to properly documenting and completing third party verifications.
- Inbound Verification Specialist have Excellent phone etiquette and strong verbal and written communication skills, which translates to customer satisfaction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Inbound Verification Specialist Ability to manage time effectively as it relates to average handle time in properly completing verification calls.
- Must possess flexibility and a preference for a fast-paced environment.
- Inbound Verification Specialist Must have 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Experience working in a finance/banking related industry (preferably Auto Finance)
- Experience working in an inbound call center environment.
- High School degree or GED is required
- A high-energy call center environment that is subject to stressful situations.
- Occasional overtime may be required to meet company needs.
- Grade: N.3
Inbound Verification Specialist Salary grade : -
To apply Inbound Verification Specialist Job opportunity >>> http://tinyurl.com/3otj2fy