Injury Claims Adjuster Trainee Job Description
Medical Representative Trainee (PIP)
Our people help make Progressive a successful, energetic, forward-moving organization. Time after time, Progressive has turned the insurance industry upside down through its innovative services and its use of technology. This Injury Claims Adjuster Trainee is part of why we are continually ranked as one of Business Week’s ‘Best Places to Launch a Career’. We have strong record of investment in training and development for all employees, as well as the stability of a company that does business the right way with solid core values.
Working as a Medical Representative Trainee, you will have an opportunity to use your customer service and investigative skills to successfully manage the injury portion of auto claims. Injury Claims Adjuster Trainee is a challenging position where everyday is different and you work independently to resolve problems, research to understand the extent of injuries and negotiate with providers and attorneys to bring the claims to settlement. We’re looking for a qualified person that can assess situations while investigating the details and effectively negotiate and bring injury claims to resolution as Injury Claims Adjuster Trainee.
Injury Claims Adjuster Trainee Primary Responsibilities:
- Identify wage loss expenses and wage exposures on medical claims.
- Interact daily with customers taking statements and research medical records to understand nature and extent of injury and medical conditions.
- Plan and conduct coverage investigations
- Evaluate medical claims for potential fraud issues, loss control and recovery in accordance with insurance policy contracts, medical bill coding rules and state regulations.
- Review a variety of claims related mail each day, including claim forms, medical bills, medical records, and attorney correspondence.
Injury Claims Adjuster Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
Injury Claims Adjuster Trainee Preferences:
- Previous medical training or employment in a health related field is a plus
- Stable work history
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What Progressive Offers to Injury Claims Adjuster Trainee:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Child Care Assistance
Progressive is committed to becoming consumers’ #1 choice for auto insurance by providing competitive rates and innovative products and services that meet drivers’ needs throughout their lifetime. This includes superior online and in-person customer service, and best-in-class, 24-hour claims service, such as its concierge level of claims service available at service centers located in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States.
To apply Injury Claims Adjuster Trainee >>> http://tinyurl.com/3v5k2x4