Inside Auto Claim Trainee Job Description
Combine your skills of working with people and investigation!
Our customers need us the most when they are involved in an accident. As an Allstate Auto Claim Trainee, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people’s lives after they experience a loss. You will be responsible for investigating accidents to determine liability. Inside Auto Claim Trainee will analyze police reports and interview accident victims via the phone, to evaluate the cause of the accident, who’s at fault, and to what degree. You will also work directly with customers to guide them through the claims process in a caring and professional manner, and to negotiate fair and equitable settlements. Inside Auto Claim Trainee will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and document every step of activity for each claim on Allstate’s state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Inside Auto Claim Trainee Specific responsibilities include:
- Using compassionate and professional communication to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Investigating, evaluating, and negotiating auto accident claims, in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement for all parties involved.
- Inside Auto Claim Trainee Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that is also intellectually challenging.
- Achieving targeted performance goals to manage costs and support Allstate’s industry-leading operational standards.
Begin a challenging and rewarding career in claims!
This is your chance to use your compassion and intellect to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. It is highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Each day presents different learning and growth opportunities. Inside Auto Claim Trainee will be exposed to a variety of specialized industries, including legal, and medical, as well as advanced computer and IT systems. In the process, Inside Auto Claim Trainee will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable no matter where your career takes you.
Start your career in a stable industry that offers nationwide opportunities for advancement. Becoming an Allstate Auto Claim Trainee is just the beginning!
Inside Auto Claim Trainee Compensation and other important information:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience (paid bi-weekly)
- Excellent benefits starting on your first day of employment, including 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Regular work schedule will run from 8:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday, with rotational weekend shifts and late duty required.
Inside Auto Claim Trainee Qualifications
- Four-year college degree, plus two years experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply Inside Auto Claim Trainee career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/cy8w92x