Insurance Account Assistant Job Description
Under general supervision, responsible for routine tasks, established projects and routine problem solving in support of one or more of the following departments; commercial lines, personal lines, benefits, marketing or claims.
Functional Insurance Account Assistant job responsibilities may include:
- coordinating information flow to resolve accounting, audit, claims or underwriting questions/issues;
- verifying, invoicing and processing insurance policies, endorsements and/or claims;
- maintaining customer database on agency management system;
- processing and revising draft insurance proposals;
- proofreading documents for accuracy and completeness; answering incoming calls;
- opening, date stamping and processing mail;
- processing and sorting outgoing mail;
- administering claim reports;
- reviewing expiration lists and issuing necessary binders;
- maintaining files according to policies and procedures guidelines;
- preparing or requesting loss summaries;
- preparing detailed insurance summaries;
- assisting in reconciliation of accounts receivable by account;
- pursuing appropriate insurance licensing.
Insurance Account Assistant Preferred Skills
- Some experience using agency management systems.
- Basic insurance skills or brokerage insurance processing skills.
- Strong project management experience.
Insurance Account Assistant Basic Qualifications
- 1+ years experience interacting with people or customers and 6+ months experience using a computer.
Insurance Account Assistant Minimum Qualifications
- Proficient in Windows based software.
- Demonstrated ability in performing a variety of clerical functions including photocopying, faxing, filing and data entry.
- Ability to follow policies, procedures and regulations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
Job Title: Insurance Account Assistant
Schedule Type: Regular
Work Hours: 40.00
Salary : competitive
To apply Insurance Account Assistant job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/cmrarl3