Insurance Account Assistant Job Description
Insurance Account Assistant Under general supervision, responsible for routine tasks, established projects and routine problem solving in support of one or more of the following departments; commercial lines, personal lines, benefits, marketing or claims.
Functional Insurance Account Assistant job responsibilities may include:
- coordinating information flow to resolve accounting, audit, claims or underwriting questions/issues; verifying,
- invoicing and processing insurance policies, endorsements and/or claims;
- maintaining customer database on agency management system;
- Insurance Account Assistant processing and revising draft insurance proposals; proofreading documents for accuracy and completeness;
- answering incoming calls;
- opening, date stamping and processing mail;
- processing and sorting outgoing mail;
- administering claim reports;
- reviewing expiration lists and issuing necessary binders;
- maintaining files according to policies and procedures guidelines;
- Insurance Account Assistant preparing or requesting loss summaries;
- preparing detailed insurance summaries;
- assisting in reconciliation of accounts receivable by account;
- pursuing appropriate insurance licensing.
Insurance Account Assistant Basic Qualifications
- 1+ years experience interacting with people or customers and 6+ months experience using a computer.
Insurance Account Assistant Minimum Qualifications
- Proficient in Windows based software.
- Demonstrated ability in performing a variety of clerical functions including photocopying, faxing, filing and data entry.
- Ability to follow policies, procedures and regulations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
Job Title: Insurance Account Assistant
Requisition Number: 3568767
Schedule Type: Regular
Work Hours: 40.00
To apply Insurance Account Assistant career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/6s6qf4v