Insurance Agent Job Description
AAA is a civic, not-for-profit organization rendering valuable service to the public, as well as many specialized services for the exclusive benefit of its members such as Automotive Services, Financial Services, Insurance and Travel. AAA Southern New England employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us.
Insurance Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Sells all Insurance Agency products and services
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly sales goals.
- Insurance Agent Compiles coverage and rating information; researches insurers underwriting criteria, coverage and premium data and furnishes the client with the best coverage and premium proposals.
- Builds professional relationships with clients, Insurance Company representatives, dealerships, real estate agents, etc., to ensure success of Agency and to broaden community knowledge of AAA.
- Insurance Agent Follows Insurance Agency policies and procedures for the receipt and processing of all new and renewal insurance payments.
- Provides Five Diamond Customer Service during all transactions.
Insurance Agent Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three to five years’ experience in the Insurance industry required, with strong sales skills.
- Valid P & C License required.
- Insurance Agent Must acquire a Service Tier Insurance designation (ARC, CISR, ACSR) within two year time frame.
- Must acquire Life, Accident & Health (LA&H) license within three year time frame.