American Family Insurance Company Overview at American Family Insurance, we understand there is more to insurance than the policy and that people matter most. That’s why our strong network of approximately 4,000 sales agents and 8,000 employees works so hard to understand the needs of our diverse customers.
Insurance Agent Job Description
As an insurance agent operating as an independent contractor, you will be representing American Family Insurance products exclusively. Following an extensive training period, you Insurance Agent will learn and grow under the direction of an experienced District Manager. If you have what it takes to be an American Family Insurance Agent, well give you what you need to succeed – help with locating and staffing your office, financial support early on, and marketing support throughout your career. As owner and manager of your agency, you may choose to grow your business by hiring your own support and sales staff.
American Family Insurance seeks only the highest quality and motivated individuals to represent one of the fastest growing insurance companies in the nation for Insurance Agent.
We are currently recruiting individuals who want to empower their lives!
We offer to Insurance Agent
- Unlimited income potential
- Business ownership
- Personal satisfaction from helping others
- Extensive training and support
- Incentive programs and bonuses
- Financial support to assist you in your office selection, office expenses, and staff payroll to Insurance Agent
- Personal and professional recognition
As an American Family Insurance Agent, you will:
- Successfully start and operate your own business with state of the art technology
- Insurance Agent will Be responsible for building relationships within your community
- Create and enhance your own professional development
- Be rewarded for the success that you achieve
What is the process of becoming an American Family Agent?
The approval process consists of being interviewed, going through various background checks, and obtaining your Property, Casualty, Life and Health Insurance licenses. These steps help the candidate and American Family decide if an agency career is right for them.
Training and support is offered by American Family Insurance to new Insurance Agent. Training consists of educational and field experiences designed to provide the core skills, knowledge, and personal characteristics needed to be an effective American Family agent. New agents will be coached and evaluated by their District Manager.
Insurance Agent Job Requirements
- A competitive spirit
- A self-motivated personality
- Insurance Agent mast have a Strong communication skills
- The ability to achieve results
- Customer service and sales focused
- An acceptable driving record and credit history
- A criminal background check is also required to new Insurance Agent
To apply Insurance Agent Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/3jfr8m8