Insurance Agent Job Description
We currently have an opening in our Corporate Services division of Marketing. This department is responsible for handling some of American Strategic Insurance’s largest accounts, providing customer service, insurance sales, and policy processing directly to the policyholder.
Applicants must have strong customer service skills. Essential Insurance Agent duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Providing insurance and coverage guidance on an existing policy, making policy changes, collecting payments, assisting customers in obtaining a new insurance policy.
Insurance Agent Job Requirements
- 440 License required and 220 License preferred
- Superior customer service skills: Must have the ability and confidence to speak intelligently and problem solve with various levels of authority
- Problem-solving skills: gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions to current problems
What does it take to be part of one of the best teams at ASI?
- It takes ATTITUDE. Positive, high-energy, contagious attitude. We all have it here!
- It takes SPEED. Our hold times are some of the shortest in the industry. We are efficient and knowledgeable.
- It takes INNOVATION. We think outside the box. We use team member suggestions, and we are always looking for better ways to service our agents, our employees and our policy holders.
- ASI offers outstanding benefits, such as 100% employer-paid PPO health insurance for employees, 6% matching on our 401k retirement plan, PTO leave, employer-paid life insurance, and much more!
- ASI is a drug-free workplace. Any offers of employment, if extended, are contingent upon the results of both the drug test and a background check.
To apply Insurance Agent career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/7qr7hj9