Insurance Claim Assistant Description: Matrix Absence Management is a national company that partners with employers to provide customized management of disability, workers compensation and family leave programs.
Matrix Vision: Throughout our history, Matrix has delivered a high quality service and advanced technology to our customers. Our services are designed to improve both the bottom line financial performance and employee relations through superior service and experience in disability management.
We firmly believe that all absent employees are entitled to certain rights and those rights that we communicate in the beginning of the claim or leave. Assist with legal compliance associated with employee absences, reduce employer exposure to litigation through the consistent management of the leaves of federal and state mandate.
Insurance Claim Assistant Position Summary:
- Insurance Claims Assistant to provide basic administrative support to the integrated team claims.
Insurance Claim Assistant Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help with email, file and general office duties in relation to insurance claims.
- Process paperwork and reports claim first.
- Efficiently expedite correspondences and update daily.
- Insurance Claim Assistant will Communicate effectively with applicants, clients and suppliers.
- Insurance Claim Assistant in the process of paying bills, and the task of data entry and document production.
- Use the grievance system for research and letter generation.
- Performs other tasks necessary to support the claims unit.
- Resolves routine administrative problems and answers queries.
- Insurance Claim Assistant will Receives and responds to routine correspondence (some of which may be confidential), edit, review and edit other materials for accuracy, completeness and adequacy.
- Insurance Claim Assistant must Collects, organizes and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports and client packages.
- Perform other related support functions as requested.
Insurance Claim Assistant Requirements:
- Insurance Claim Assistant have High school diploma (or equivalent) and a minimum of 1-2 years of customer service and / or administrative experience required, college degree preferred.
- The use of computerized applications, Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
- Insurance Claim Assistant must be able to write at least 45 words per minute
- Ability to organize work, manage time and move on.
- Ability to exercise a lawsuit to change the priorities and organize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Insurance Claim Assistant have Ability to apply basic management skills to perform standardized tasks (for example, to create letters, reports, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Concise written and oral communication skills
- Insurance Claim Assistant have effective organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills necessary to help resolve routine problems, answer general questions, and knowing when to escalate more complex issues.
Insurance Claim Assistant Additional Requirements:
- Reliability, attention to detail and the ability to follow / interpret procedures at a rapid pace, the working environment of high volume.
- Insurance Claim Assistant Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation in the review and / or edit documents for accuracy and integrity
- Proven experience in providing customer service internally and externally.
- Ability to handle confidential information to the maximum sentence and discretion.
- Insurance Claim Assistant must be able to work in an environment of teamwork.
- Ability to display a “can do” – helpful attitude.
To apply Insurance Claim Assistant Job>>> http://tinyurl.com/6hllcnm