Insurance Compliance Manager Career Insurance at New York Life Insurance Company
Today, it is rare to find a company that has demonstrated financial strength, integrity and humanity through the most challenging economic times that our country has faced. For 165 years, New York Life and its employees have been there for policyholders through good times and bad.
When others compromised long-term security for short-term gains, New York Life held firm to its values, and not only survived, but experienced double digit growth in sales and market share. Come and grow with us!
Being with the best has its benefits, not the least of which is…the benefits. We offer competitive compensation with a flexible benefits package. New York Life’s benefits program is designed to provide valuable coverage for you and your family that you can customize to your needs.
Medical & Prescription Drug Coverage The Company offers four medical options in most locations, each with prescription drug coverage. The accounts offered in three of the four medical options can help you cover medical costs on a tax advantaged basis and save for future medical expenses as well:
- HMO with HRA (Health Reimbursement Account)
- HMO Only
- HSA (Health Savings Account) Accumulation with PPO
- PPO with HRA (Health Reimbursement Account)
Insurance Compliance Manager Income Protection Coverage
As you might expect, we offer several income protection options, should anything unexpected
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability coverage (employee only)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (employee only)
Work and Life of Insurance Compliance Manager
In most situations, New York Life offers several other benefit options to help you balance your
work and personal life.
- Time Off Trading
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive vacation and holiday schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) – Set aside pre-tax dollars for dependent care and health care expenses
- Transportation Accounts – Set aside pre-tax dollars for work-related parking and transit expenses
- Legal Services
- Tuition assistance
- Work/Life programs
Insurance Compliance Manager Retirement Benefits
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Program
- Company-Matched Contributions
- Retirement Plan
Available at Selected Locations of Insurance Compliance Manager
- On-site employee health center
- On-site fitness center and wellness programs
- Back-up childcare center
- In-house dining services
- Insurance Compliance Manager Develop and conduct education and training sessions for field management, agents/registered representatives, and agent’s staff on issues of market conduct, field supervision, compliance matters, etc.
- Conduct OSJ inspections on behalf of NYLife Securities, Inc., report findings, and make recommendations.
- Establish and maintain records of each inspection and follow-up to be sure that all discrepancies are resolved. Communicate results to NYLife Securities.
- Insurance Compliance Manager Conduct supervision interviews for registered representatives and principals who are employees and maintain appropriate individual files.
- Conduct unannounced supervisory interview/inspections for agents/registered representatives and sign-off on such inspections.
- Conduct Agency Standards reviews of General Offices to ensure adherence to Company and State regulatory guidelines and procedures.
- Insurance Compliance Manager Investigate and resolve agent and agency conflicts.
- Investigate agent in market conduct matters; recommend and implement disciplinary actions and additional supervision and training.
- Deal with sexual harassment, discrimination, and other EEO matters including investigations and follow-up recommendations.
- Insurance Compliance Manager Brief OGC attorneys and outside counsel on litigation cases and represents the Company at trial.
- Insurance Compliance Manager Coach and develop General Office management and agents through training classes and seminars to ensure compliance with Agency Standards and rules.
- Insurance Compliance Manager Conduct special investigations as directed by Home Office Agency Standards, OGC, NYLife Securities, and Corporate Compliance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of registered and non-registered products.
- Insurance Compliance Manager Must have Series 7 Registered Representative designation and Series 24, Registered Principal.
- Insurance Compliance Manager Must have a CLU designation or completed several parts.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Highly developed skills in written and oral communications.
To apply Insurance Compliance Manager Job Vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/5vpb36oKeyword search : New York Life company scam||