Description of Insurance Consultant job
Homesite is a unique and innovative national property and casualty insurance company. Partnering with major insurance carriers and led by a management team with extensive experience, Homesite is carving out a position as a homeowners’ solutions provider.
Hours: The hours of operations are 8am-9pm Monday — Friday and 9am -6pm on Saturday and Sundays.
Insurance Consultant job Responsibilities:
- Take inbound customer service calls from our partners and customers
- Work with mortgage companies to provide proof of insurance
- Explain policy coverages and company guidelines
- Answer billing questions
- Take phone payments
- Escalate calls to other departments for document requests, IT issues, billing issues, etc.
- Calm and assist upset customers
- Reinstatement policies in conjunction with Underwriting guidelines of eligibility
- Meet all monthly metrics and goals established by the management team including but not limited to: productivity, quality and call handle time.
Core Skills Required of Insurance Consultant job:
- The ability to handle high volume call center customer service atmosphere.
- The ability and drive to service customers
- The ability to provide excellent customer service by identifying needs, calming down upset customers and fulfilling the request.
- Excellent computer skills
Insurance Consultant job Previous Experience and Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years customer service exp.
- Call center and insurance exp. preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task
Physical Requirements of Insurance Consultant job:
- 75% sitting
- 75% talking on the phone (essential)
- 75% typing on the computer (essential)
- 0% lifting
- 10% standing and/or walking
Training: Four weeks of paid training will be conducted at our office from 8:00 am — 5:00 pm
Homesite offers a competitive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees, which includes health, life, dental, disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401 (k) with a company match. In addition, we offer a comfortable, casual work environment, and a company-paid lunch on Mondays. We are a high energy, fast paced, performance based environment where your efforts translate directly into your success.
Location OH, Akron
To apply Insurance Consultant job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/8abcy93