Insurance Sales Agent at American General Life and Accident Insurance Company (AGLA). AGLA is currently seeking professional, self-motivated, customer service oriented individuals to sell and service superior, differentiated insurance products to existing clients and new customers as Insurance Sales Agent. As Insurance Sales Agent a full time employee or a part time producer, you would be devoted to helping individuals, families and businesses secure their tomorrows. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply. With modern, consumer-focused insurance plans, a family atmosphere and outstanding compensation, we can help you get the life you want.
AGLA – We’ve got big plans for the future. Do you?
Insurance Sales Agent Responsibilities Include:
- Prospecting for new business by identifying and qualifying leads generated from cold-calling, networking, marketing, referrals and lead databases
- Insurance Sales Agent Setting appointments with prospective customers—meeting with individuals and business owners in their homes, businesses or other settings.
- Insurance Sales Agent Presenting and explaining policy options based upon prospective clients needs and goals
- Accurately completing policy applications and submitting required documentation for processing
- Insurance Sales Agent Servicing current policy holders by delivering policies and assisting with policy changes.
- Insurance Sales Agent Expanding current business by consistently understanding clients’ changing needs and making appropriate recommendations to strengthen insurance coverage
- Insurance Sales Agent Maintaining knowledge of products, sales techniques, promotional items in addition to AGLA’S CODES, state insurance regulations and company policies and procedures
- Meeting continuing education (CE) requirements for initial and continued permanent insurance licensing
- Insurance Sales Agent Attending required Company meetings and functions and reporting to the local office in a timely fashion as required
Insurance Sales Agent Requirements:
- You Insurance Sales Agent DO NOT need sales or insurance experience to be successful in this role! Our world-class training program will help get you ramped up and ready to win! In addition, we will assist you in attaining your insurance license.
In Insurance Sales Agent You MUST, however, possess the following background/characteristics:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Active Life/Health license, or ability to obtain one
- Insurance Sales Agent have Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Insurance Sales Agent Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., “People Person”)
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Strong community presence and network of contacts
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Insurance Sales Agent Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
- Computer literate and willing to learn new systems
- Valid state driver’s license and reliable insured transportation
We Offer Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
- During the initial training period, you are provided with weekly compensation
- Insurance Sales Agent After training, compensation is performance-based, with tremendous sales incentive opportunity —the sky’s the limit!
- Benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance; disability benefits; retirement; 401(k) plan; and holiday and vacation days to ensure you and your family’s well-being
- Insurance Sales Agent Take advantage of our Tuition Assistance, which is offered for industry designations.
To apply Insurance Sales Agent Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/3lm5yr7