Insurance Sales Agent | Career Insurance at The Commerce Insurance Company
Insurance Sales Agent Job Description
Support MAPFRE’s direct sales channel initiatives via a branch office model. Primary responsibility is to drive and close new business sales exclusively for the Companies that exist under MAPFRE USA.
Insurance Sales Agent Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s plus Certificate, e.g. INS 21, 22, 23, or equivalent, related experience.
- Experience: 2 – 4 years – or Associates Degree equivalent plus 4 – 6 years.
- Knowledge of Insurance Sales Agent: Complete understanding and knowledge of industry practices, standards, and concepts within field of work. Applies them to perform or lead work requiring extensive analytical business skills.
- Decision Making: Makes decisions using broad management limits. Applies guidelines and procedures that leave considerable room for discretion and interpretation. Decisions directly influence project, client relationships and or expenditures. Additionally, decisions exert some influence on organization’s long-range goals and objectives. Participates in determining objectives of assignments.
- Supervision Received: Works independently under general supervision. Work is reviewed for overall adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Leadership: Insurance Sales Agent may provide training and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Problem Solving/Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Develops solutions to a variety of problems, typically of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to and interprets policies and practices for guidance.|
- Client Contacts: Manages internal and external relationships. Represents organization as prime contact for projects and other necessary communications. Interaction may include senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring complex coordination between organizations. Communication involves persuasion and negotiation, as applicable. Seeks ways of improving client service.
- Insurance Sales Agent Additional Knowledge Skills and Abilities: Previous sales experience required, preferably but not limited to P&C insurance sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience recommended.
- Candidate should possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Technical knowledge of Property & Casualty Insurance preferred.
- P&C licensed or the ability to obtain license within 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to meet/pass continuing educational course(s) required to maintain agent license.
Insurance Sales Agent Salaray and Benefite : -
To apply Insurance Sales Agent Job Vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/3chcfvvKeyword search : sales agent||insurance sales||