Insurance Sales Agent Job Description
Kick your Career into High Gear with Direct Auto Insurance!! You’ll see we do things differently here at Direct. We have integrity, we are honest and we treat our customers and employees fairly. You’ll see that ‘we’ll do right by you’ – we’ll give you the right training with the right career path including the right incentives and last, but not least…we’ll treat you Right! We offer base pay plus commission, comprehensive benefit plans and paid time off. . Our Agents play a significant role within the organization. If you want to put your sales, customer service & marketing skills to the test, Apply Today!
Insurance Sales Agent Responsibilities
This Insurance Sales Agent role is responsible for the profitable growth and the attainment of business goals by marketing and servicing Direct Generals products including Auto, Life, Auto Club, Roadside Assistance and Tax Preparation to new and existing customers. Individuals in this Insurance Sales Agent role will assist walk-in customers, support office operations and market our products outside of the office via marketing calls and visits.
Insurance Sales Agent Key Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sale’s goals through new product sales, cross selling and retention of current customers
- Implement marketing programs and initiatives which further the Direct General brand in the local market (car dealerships, local events, etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships with community organizations and local business
- Insurance Sales Agent Develop and manage customer relationships and serve as a resource to customers and potential customers on all Direct General’s products and services
- Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market area and making suggestions on initiatives that could improve Direct General’s position in the marketplace
- Receive customer payments, issue receipts and verify balance/daily reports of receipts for cash drawers
- Insurance Sales Agent Understand, promote and remain current on company underwriting guidelines, announcements, and memos related to changes in company policies and procedures
- Responsible for sales administration and reporting activities.
- High School Diploma/equivalent required, college experience a plus
- Candidates must have either an active Property/Casualty OR active Life License for the state in which they will be employed. Dual licensure is strongly preferred and is an ongoing requirement of the job
- Minimum 1 year successful business-to-consumer sales experience, ideally within the insurance industry
- Insurance Sales Agent have Strong demonstrated ability to market and sell in multi-product environment where cross selling and customer retention is essential to sales budget attainment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written, verbal and presentation delivery with ability to clearly communicate the features and benefits of insurance and other ancillary products to customers
- Insurance Sales Agent Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Experience or strong willingness to develop key relationships and market our products within community organizations and the local business community.
- Insurance Sales Agent have Knowledge of insurance laws, regulations and processes, ability to analyze and interpret insurance policies and insurance coverage and/or experience in working in a compliance and regulatory environment strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications
To apply Insurance Sales Agent Career Insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/3j65lfm