Insurance Sales Representative at Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the largest publicly traded nation’s health benefits companies. Humana offers a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services – through traditional plans and consumer-choice – to employer groups, government-sponsored plans and individuals.
Today, Humana is a leader in consumer engagement. Throughout its diversified customer portfolio, the company provides guidance that can help reduce both costs and lead to a health plan experience better.
Function: Insurance Sales Representative
Assignment: Sales MarketPoint
Location: Seattle, WA
Are you a fit?
Are you a motivated and goal oriented sales professionals with a proven ability to excel?
You: Medicare MarketPoint and sell services and products, and build relationships with Humana’s customers and external business partners.
- Perspective and enroll eligible individuals in Medicare Advantage Private Fee for Service (PFFS), Medicare PPO and HMO plans
- Market long-term care, life insurance, and other specialty products for the population aged 50
- Conduct one-on-one and group presentations for potential customers
- Generate sales ranging from several sources
Insurance Sales Representative Key Competencies
Builds trust: You keep your word, doing what you say you will.
Drives for excellence: You are a continuing student who encourages others to learn. With the constant improvement of their own work to achieve results and outperform the competition.
Implementation / Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and / or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools.
Troubleshooting: You’re a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem resolution. Acting as a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
Insurance Sales Representative Paper Essentials
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience selling health insurance and life, long term care and / or annuity products
- Washington Active Health and life insurance licenses
- Sales experience in the assigned region
- Valid driver’s license
Insurance Sales Representative Suitable role
- Associate or Bachelor
- held a valid license
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Is reported to a sales manager. This area is under the direction of Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
Insurance Sales Representative Additional information
- The candidate must have a working knowledge of local market.
- This role requires extensive travel throughout the region
To apply Insurance Sales Representative >>> http://tinyurl.com/6yu69qc