Insurance Svc Professional I Job opportunity at Hanover Insurance – Worcester, MA
Insurance Svc Professional Job Description
“Our Policy is Performance”
Hanover Insurance is a winning company comprised of outstanding professionals focused on a single vision: to be the very best in our business. Insurance Svc Professional at The Hanover you will have the opportunity to: Grow Your Career, Love What You Do and Be Valued for Your Contributions.
Insurance Svc Professional Apply today and discover:
- Why, in 2010, we were recognized by The Boston Globe as a Top Places to Work and by Business Insurance as a Best Places to Work.
- How we continue to grow stronger through acquisitions, increased product offerings and unparalleled credit rating agency upgrades in the industry.
- How we build unique relationships with our Employees, Agent Partners and Customers.
The Hanover is seeking an experienced Insurance Service Professional (Insurance Svc Professional) in our Personal Lines Division in Worcester, MA.
Insurance Svc Professional as a member of The Hanover Customer Service Center Team, you will work with our independent agents and their customers to create an outstanding service experience. This exciting Insurance Svc Professional position includes responsibilities in the areas of sales and service, with inbound and outbound call responsibilities.
In this Insurance Svc Professional position, key job duties include:
- Receiving inbound calls to assist agents and insureds with underwriting, process and billing inquires while making changes to policies as needed
- Providing recommendations and selling additional (cross-selling) or increased coverage (up-selling) in appropriate situations and within specified underwriting guidelines
- Insurance Svc Professional Interpreting and verifying policy coverages, changes, renewals and new business transactions
- Providing insurance quotes to agents and policyholders
- Processing policy transactions
- Researching and reconciling direct billing records
- Insurance Svc Professional Reviewing incoming correspondence and drafting written communications in response to service requests
- Completing outbound calls to complete research and follow-up activity on additional policy details
- Insurance Svc Professional Making internal recommendations related to systems, procedures and workflows to gain efficiencies and meet changing customer needs
- Acting as a liaison with departments to resolve identified service issues
The Hanover is dedicated to your ongoing growth and development. As a result, you can expect to take part in a comprehensive training program that will provide you with skills to be successful in your new role. This includes the opportunity to obtain your Property and Casualty License within 45 business days of hire.
By becoming a fully trained Insurance Services Professional, you will acquire a unique and broad skill set that provides you the opportunity to maximize your career potential and explore a wide range of The Hanover’s exciting growth and career paths.
Insurance Svc Professional Position Requirements
Our Contact Center is open from 8:00AM to 9:00PM weekdays and 8:00AM to 5:00PM on Saturdays. As a result, flexible schedules are available for individuals who are able to commit to early evening hours and Saturdays on a rotational basis.
Insurance Svc Professional Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A Property Casualty License (or ability to obtain a license within 45 business days of hire)
- Two to three years experience in a sales or service environment
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to commit to Customer Service Center Training program and call center schedule
Benefits To Joining The Hanover Team of Insurance Svc Professional:
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Retirement/401(k) Program
- Beneficiary and Ability Assist Programs
- Travel Assistance Program
- Adoption Benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Matching Education Gifts Plan
- Employee Development/Education Assistance and Professional/Industry Designation Programs
- Generous “Time Off With Pay”
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG), based in Worcester, Mass., is the holding company for a group of insurers that includes The Hanover Insurance Company, also based in Worcester; Citizens Insurance Company of America, headquartered in Howell, Mich., and their affiliates. The Hanover offers to Insurance Svc Professional a wide range of property and casualty products and services to individuals, families and businesses through an extensive network of independent agents, and has been meeting its obligations to its agent partners and their customers for more than 150 years. Taken as a group, The Hanover ranks among the top 40 property and casualty insurers in the United States.
The Hanover Insurance Group provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all employees are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.
The Hanover Insurance Group does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. The Hanover Insurance Group will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed “Employment Agency Agreement” already on file with Human Resources – The Office of Talent Management.
Insurance Svc Professional Salary : -
To apply Insurance Svc Professional Job >> http://tinyurl.com/3uhs883