Insurance Tax Director | Career Insurance at PricewaterhouseCoopers
Insurance Tax Director at PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career as Insurance Tax Director. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
PwC is a global market leader in tax services. We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services. With over 23,000 tax professionals, this means that PwC can support our clients both locally and globally. We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses–multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.
Are you interested in the Insurance Tax Director opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com/us) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues to Insurance Tax Director. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
Insurance Tax Director job Knowledge Preferred:
- Extensive knowledge of the tax issues affecting either the domestic or international banking industry.
- Considerable knowledge of public accounting practices, internal domestic banking tax departments or internal foreign banking departments.
- Extensive technical skills, including FAS 109, FIN 48, tax provision preparation audit and review, tax compliance, banking tax technical research and tax memo writing.
- Insurance Tax Director Thorough experience identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
- Thorough experience as a team leader: leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 8
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required to Insurance Tax Director Candidate:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting required.
- Certified Public Accountant, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar required.
- Experience working with Insurance companies in a tax capacity required.
To apply Insurance Tax Director Job Opportunity >>> http://tinyurl.com/3m7so2v