Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent Job opportunity at Convergys
DIMENSION & SCOPE of Licensed Health Insurance Agent:
- Earn up to $14.00 per hour!!
- $12.00 base with potential to earn performance incentives!
- Monday to Friday work – NO WEEKENDS!
Agents will be responsible for sales of life and health insurance products through the use of outbound sales techniques. Licensed Health Insurance Agent Must be proficient in all programs where training has been completed. Must possess the ability to sell and cross-sell different product lines and generate new sales through customer referrals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of Licensed Health Insurance Agent:
- Provide detailed sales presentations on multiple products (i.e. GBL, Lifechoice, Term etc.)
- Adhere to scripting guidelines
- Licensed Health Insurance Agent Explain available coverage and corresponding premiums
- Outline and explains product features and benefits
- Probe for customer needs and supports those needs with product benefits
- Licensed Health Insurance Agent Use basic sales techniques to overcome customer objections and close sales
- Instruct customer on enrollment procedures
- Complete accurate information on automated system and manual logs
- Consistently achieve solid quality phone presentations (delivery, needs analysis, accuracy, and technical knowledge) as determined through monitoring
- Generate additional sales through referrals and cross-selling
- Demonstrate use of additional sales techniques and call control as determined through monitoring
- Licensed Health Insurance Agent Attend additional training classes as offered to enhance skills and job knowledge (i.e. L/H Licensing, 91 Day Upgrade, Inbound, and Cross-SBU…..)
- Maintain manuals and desk procedures to ensure accurate quality phone presentations to all customers
- Leave the customer fully satisfied with a positive image of both the representative and our client
- Consistently meets or exceeds production, sales and efficiency requirements
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS of Licensed Health Insurance Agent:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Current Life Insurance license or one that has expired and is able to be renewed. Convergys will care for the fee of renewing license / upgrading to US Licensing requirements for this said program.
ENVIRONMENT, PHYSICAL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS Licensed Health Insurance Agent:
- Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment.
Position is primarily sedentary.
May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employees option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employees work, or interfere with other employees.
To apply Licensed Health Insurance Agent Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/3zrmr97