Licensed Insurance Agent Job Description
At West Business Services we offer a variety of benefits to our full and part-time employees based upon their Licensed Insurance Agent position and tenure, including competitive compensation, health coverage, a 401k retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and paid holidays and time off. And because we want our employees to build their careers as far as their skills and hard work take them, we promote training and professional development and offer a wide variety of opportunities for career advancement. When you apply today at West Corporation you’ll find we’ve really got you covered!
Let’s be clear: We’re not a telemarketing company. Or staffing agency. Or anything other than the country’s leading provider of business-to-business sales and account management solutions. We’re West Business Services – one of the industry’s best kept secrets. We hire professionals to sell for, manage the accounts of, or care for the customers of major Fortune 500 brands. That means professional Licensed Insurance Agent jobs, in a professional environment with professional opportunities. And we want the best people out there to join our team. People with the drive to go farther, the willingness to learn more and the persistence to reach their goals. It’s hard work with high expectations but even higher job satisfaction.
Sound like a career for you? It gets even better. West Business Services provides an exciting work environment and offers a variety of benefits designed to help provide personal and financial security for you and your family. We’ll help you take care of what’s most important by taking care of you.
Here’s what a Licensed Insurance Agent does on a daily basis:
Responsible for processing various outgoing and incoming phone calls for our numerous insurance clients, and based on call volumes, maybe asked to take various outgoing and incoming phone calls for non-insurance clients; ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
Here’s what you need to get the job done:
Licensed Insurance Agent Education
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Licensed Insurance Agent Must meet minimum age requirement for specified state (e.g., Texas, Washington, Idaho, etc.) Property and Casualty OR Life and Health insurance license and/ or project and/or location of product.
Licensed Insurance Agent Experience
- Minimum 30 days internal teleservices or related experience required.
- Score acceptably on job related testing assessments (data entry, spelling, reading, reading comprehension, sales aptitude testing and cognitive ability testing).
- Maintain required minimum percentage on company performance average during 30-day teleservices experience for assigned project and/or location of project
- Score acceptably on call quality assessments for the 30 days teleservices or related experience based on assigned project and/or location of project
- Licensed Insurance Agent Have no attendance or disciplinary actions pending
- Based on assignment, ability to pass background check
- Based on insurance assignment, pass the state insurance exam(s)
- Able to appoint with our insurance clients
- Knowledge of computer keyboard and mouse
- Ability to work flexible schedules, which may include working at least one weekend day
- Ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (skill may or may not be required dependent upon position that is open)
Take the first step to becoming part of the West Business Services team. Apply online at WestBusinessServices.jobs. All applicants must apply online to be considered.
West Business Services. Making the best even better.
To apply Licensed Insurance Agent Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6ahnfjl