Life Insurance Job Function and Key Duties & Responsibilities : New York Life Insurance is expanding their Life Sales Desk and has one opening for an Internal Wholesaler in the US Life and Agency Product Consultant Deparment.
Location: Beautiful Westchester Campus (ZIP:10591)
Life Insurance Duties and Responsibilities: In partnership with the External Wholesaler, the Inside Wholesaler is responsible for developing and maintaining existing relationships as well as identifying and acquiring new business within their territory to meet sales goals for New York Life Insurance Products.
This position would have a base Life Insurance salary plus quarterly incentive compensation. The Inside Wholesaler is responsible for providing insight and product knowledge via the sale desk channels. In this role, you will make proactive phone calls to financial partners to share sales ideas, provide product information, gather marketing data and offer sales support. – as well as identify new sales opportunities.
The right Life Insurance candidates will have sales focus, a high customer service focus, excellent phone skills, strong work ethic and a competitive drive.
Life Insurance Required Qualifications
- Fielding of inbound calls from agents in regards to life products and identify selling opportunities.
- Life Insurance make proactive sales calls on a daily basis with existing representatives to strengthen relationships and find selling opportunities.
- Work closely with the Life Consultants to develop and execute an appropriate business plan to maximize territorial sales.
- Become a specialist in New York Life insurance products.
- Identify and convert dormant representatives into producing representatives.
- Utilize New York Life databases to create and maintain representative profile levels and data on current and proposed sales activity.
- Assist in training of new Sales Specialists.
Life Insurance Position Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Prior insurance or investment sales experience a plus.
- Life Insurance must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must have strong relationship building skills.
- Life Insurance must be a detail-oriented, well-organized self-starter with high energy and creativity.
To apply Life Insurance Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/3w4697h