Life Insurance (Product Manager) | Career Insurance at New York Life Insurance Company
Life Insurance – Product Manager Job Description :
Being with the best has its benefits, not the least of which is…the benefits. We offer competitive compensation with a flexible benefits package. New York Life’s benefits program is designed to provide valuable coverage for you and your family that you can customize to your needs.
Medical & Prescription Drug Coverage
The Company offers four medical options in most locations, each with prescription drug coverage. The accounts offered in three of the four medical options can help you cover medical costs on a tax advantaged basis and save for future medical expenses as well:
* HMO with HRA (Health Reimbursement Account)
* HMO Only
* HSA (Health Savings Account) Accumulation with PPO
* PPO with HRA (Health Reimbursement Account)
Two dental coverage options are available
Income Protection Coverage
As you might expect, we offer several income protection options, should anything unexpected happen.
* Life Insurance
* Dependent Life Insurance
* Long-Term Disability coverage (employee only)
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (employee only)
Work and Life
In most situations, New York Life offers several other benefit options to help you balance your work and personal life.
* Time Off Trading
* Flexible working hours
* Attractive vacation and holiday schedules
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) – Set aside pre-tax dollars for dependent care and health care expenses
* Transportation Accounts – Set aside pre-tax dollars for work-related parking and transit expenses
* Legal Services
* Tuition assistance
* Work/Life programs
* 401(k) Savings and Investment Program
* Company-Matched Contributions
* Retirement Plan
Available at Selected Locations
* On-site employee health center
* On-site fitness center and wellness programs
* Back-up childcare center
* In-house dining services
Responsible for supporting product managers with Affluent Market life insurance product design, development, and activities that monitor and drive sales.
Support project plans and coordinate resources to help ensure sales goals are met or exceed. Participate in all aspects of product management, including pricing, product design, compliance/legal review and on-going product administration.
Life Insurance – Product Manager Assist the head of Affluent Market Product Management with day-to-day management of life products, including sales analysis, project management, workflow process improvements, and reporting to Affluent Market / ALO management.
Provide tactical and strategic support to the head of Affluent Market Product Management in special projects.
Improve operational efficiency and standardization of work efforts.
Support CWL and VUL Product Managers in data analysis, sales concepts, agent training and presentation creation to drive life business.
Assist Product Managers Life Insurance in development of new insurance products
- Responsible for aiding in the delivery of meaningful business improvements
- Ensures key business initiatives for Affluent Market are implemented effectively and efficiently
- Life Insurance – Product Manager Takes charge of situations and makes things happen with a sense of urgency.
- Exercises good business judgment and is aware of when it is necessary to elevate issues.
- Responsible for internal communication to drive projects.
- Life Insurance – Product Manager Must develop industry contacts to stay informed of best practices.
- Bachelor degree required, with coursework or concentration in marketing, business administration, and/or finance preferred
- MBA preferred
- 6 + years experience with insurance industry
- Life Insurance – Product Manager Specific, technical experience with insurance company products preferred
- Product management experience preferred
- Life Insurance – Product Manager Proven track-record in project management and marketing new business initiatives
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
- Strong stand-up presentation skills and ability to design effective marketing/sales campaigns
- Excel, PowerPoint skills required. Access database skills preferred
To apply Life Insurance Job opportunity >>> http://tinyurl.com/3tentz9