Medical Adjuster Trainee Job Description
Working as a Medical Adjuster Trainee, you will have an opportunity to use your customer service and investigative skills to successfully manage the injury portion of auto claims. It’s a challenging position where everyday is different and you work independently to resolve problems, research to understand the extent of injuries and negotiate with providers and attorneys to bring the claims to settlement. We’re looking for a qualified person that can assess situations while investigating the details and effectively negotiate and bring injury claims to resolution.
Medical Adjuster Trainee Primary Responsibilities:
- Identify wage loss expenses and wage exposures on medical claims.
- Interact daily with customers taking statements and research medical records to understand nature and extent of injury and medical conditions.
- Plan and conduct coverage investigations
- Evaluate medical claims for potential fraud issues, loss control and recovery in accordance with insurance policy contracts, medical bill coding rules and state regulations.
- Medical Adjuster Trainee Review a variety of claims related mail each day, including claim forms, medical bills, medical records, and attorney correspondence.
Medical Adjuster Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
Medical Adjuster Trainee Preferences:
- Previous medical training or employment in a health related field is a plus
- Stable work history
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What Progressive Offers:
- -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- -401(k) with a Company Match
- -Tuition Reimbursement
- -Employee Discounts
- -Child Care Assistance
To apply Medical Adjuster Trainee career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/76nd9gu