Office Claims Adjuster Job Description
Put your customer service experience to work at Farmers Insurance. We are looking for results-driven, customer focused individuals who want to build a rewarding career with us at Farmers.
At Farmers, our vision of providing world-class personal insurance and financial solutions is a reality through the on-going dedication and commitment of our employees. Our desire to excel is reflected in our tireless efforts to evaluate and incorporate new technologies and services. Farmer’s is dedicated to not only giving back to its employee’s, but also to the communities in which we work. Farmer’s is also committed to environmentally responsible business practices.
We have the following opportunity available: Office Claims Adjuster
Office Claims Adjuster Position Requirements
- Our Office Claims Adjusters can work in any of the following departments: Coverage, Casualty, Liability, Estimate in Hand, or Total Loss.
- investigative duties may include, but are not limited to confirming coverage, determining liability, negotiating settlements, and working with auto shops to establish damages in order to negotiate and settle claims in a fast paced environment.
- Office Claims Adjuster will be responsible for making decisions regarding the claim through investigation and problem solving.
This is an extremely important position as you will be working directly with our customers who may have been involved in a car accident or have had property damage to their home. Our customers expect to discuss their claim with someone who will not only handle it knowledgeably, effectively, and efficiently; but also someone who genuinely cares about them and what they are going through.
Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Entry level claims position – no experience is required
- Short-term Incentive Plan
- 401K with Company Match up to 6%
- Company funded retirement plan
- Tuition assistance (including 100% of books)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and upward mobility
- Performance is rewarded – you drive your own success
- On-site amenities including: fitness center/shower, Walking trails in and outside, Basketball court, Putting Green, Game rooms, Internet bar, Learning Center, Food vendors, Employee Credit Union/ATM, and more
- Company Store (stamps, DVD rentals, gift cards, and more)
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Business Casual Dress Code with Jeans on Friday
- Community Involvement (i.e. March of Dimes, Tapestry Project, Corporate Challenge, and more)
Office Claims Adjuster Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task in a highly fast-paced, production environment.
To apply Office Claims Adjuster Career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/7vydqfj