PIP Claims Adjuster | Career Insurance at Gainsco Auto Insurance
PIP Claims Adjuster Job Description
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Arizona, Florida, South Carolina, New Mexico, Georgia and Texas
Job Purpose of PIP Claims Adjuster opportunity: Investigates, evaluates, negotiates and resolves PIP claims of moderate complexity through effective research, negotiation and interaction with insured’s and claimants.
PIP Claims Adjuster Candidate Requirements:
- Bilingual preferred.
- College Degree preferred.
- One to three years of stable work history as a PIP claims adjuster.
- Effective written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of reports, information gathering interviews and negotiations.
- Time management skills, organizational skills and ability to prioritize issues and tasks.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- High degree of motivation. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team. Developed customer service skills.
PIP Claims Adjuster salary and Compensation:
EOE. No Agencies Please. All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO
To apply PIP Claims Adjuster Job Vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/3rhpzkn